2013-03-18

Designer for Smeared Ink

I'm honored to be one of two new designers at Smeared Ink Stamps.
The team is so great and so freaking talented.
The other new design team member is Leigh Snaith Brunton.
Be sure to visit this talented artist and leave some love on her blog.


Here you have the crazy talented design team:


There's a challenge on Smudgy Antics - Anything but a card.
As a designer of Smeared Ink I've made a round box.
So come on over to the Smudgy Antics and play with us.

On this piece I've used:








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful box Anna.... i adore all the texture and the colours are so rich....its good to have you with us! I hope you'll have a great time being part of the SMEARED INK DT.
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna I love this piece. I am so amazed with it.:) It is one of the pieces you see once in a blue moon you just keep looking at over and over..I love it. amazing..glad you are part of our team.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete